Monday, July 22, 2013

I have yet to discover the magical properties behind a successful blog.
I don't think my life is that interesting at the moment.
If I'm being honest, that could actually be a pretty big part of it.

I'm here this evening because the craft shops were already closed, and I was becoming too fired up browsing Modcloth. I could feel myself becoming more open to the idea of purchasing my entire shopping cart. Needless to say, a distraction was in order.

With luck, this will be my last evening-long attempt at creating a whole new page for myself.

Previous attempts have been short-lived, and I think it's because they were pretty forced. I'm a huge admirer of vintage and style blogs, but I think my efforts to emulate my favorite ones may have been my downfall. I might just see where this goes. There isn't always a whole lot to discuss. I live in the middle of a desert, and it seems like nothing ever happens here. The highlight of my day today was picking up new conditioner from Target and making my own taco spice for dinner.

(In case you were wondering, I bought Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger. It smelled like the beach, while the other ones I was debating on were more expensive-salon-scented. They were a little too intimidating for me.)

Now for the fun part--I suppose it's time to let my first post be finished and see what comes of Darling Mine from here!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about your blog! :) Also, I totally online shop and have to distract myself before I buy my whole cart!

    ReplyDelete