Thursday, June 19, 2014

{insert brief statement about modcloth coupon}



I'm not positive how many people pass through my blog on any given day, but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway! I buy a lot of clothes at Modcloth, and they have a pretty good referral program where if you use someone's link you can get $20 off your first order! Usually, it's only $15, but occasionally they bump it up to encourage new customers. If you've ever been on the fence about shopping there, I'd urge you to at least give it a try--they have some cute stuff! Plus, they're currently having a big 30% off sale, and the $20 stacks on top of it!

Personally, if I had all the Modcloth credit in the world, I'd probably be using it on novelty dresses and infinite shoes...I'll probably need to hold off on that for awhile, though! This space is a little too tiny for such voluminous skirts! ;)

Anyway--have at it, and let me know if you decided to use my link! :) I get $20 off too, so everyone wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment