Saturday, August 17, 2013

{ etsy experiment! }

Hello, everyone!

After thinking about it for awhile, I decided it might be fun to try opening my own Etsy shop! I've been working on my own special hair accessories, mostly bows and headbands. My little bows have earned me quite a few compliments--a lot of people have stopped me to ask where I get them and how I make them! As such, just for fun, I think I'd like to see if opening up a shop for them pans out. As I expand my interests, I'm very excited to share my new ventures with all of you!

Of course, my little shop is still under construction. I'm experimenting with prices and styles to see what works best. After less than an hour, I can't really say for sure whether I've chosen successful options, but time will tell. I've been browsing Etsy for similar listings to pick fair prices and learn how to list items in an appealing way; if my shop becomes more successful, I'm sure I'll just have to start coming up with even more creative things to do with it!

If you'd like to check it out, Darling Mine is now up and running! Let me know what you think--pictures, prices, etc.! If by any chance you see something you like, please tell me! I'm not sure how successful a business model I'll have by being eager to make people deals all the time, but I'm hoping I'll become successful enough to offer lots of coupons and bundle deals. (So far, it seems like 3 for $10 is a pretty standard group price?)

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll have more updates as time passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment